Whether you want a week away with your girlfriends or a short break with your partner, you may get some inspiration from the Leafy itineraries and reviews.
- Greensnips Farm - 3 night COVID break. Work, play, walk and chill.
- 3 go mad on a P&O cruise..
- Yoga relaxation breaks (with or without the yoga) - Bordeaux
- 3 go mad in Sicily 2018 - Residence Fontana Barone
- 4 nights on the Norfolk Broads (newbies guide to becoming a captain)
- Pasta-making and Texan hugs in Rome
- 3 go mad in Corfu 2016
- 3 go mad in Crete 2017
- Overnight in a spa hotel with extreme 4x4 driving thrown in at Brooklands, Surrey
Just for fun
From flying trapeze to acro-balance to canoeing - London has it all. See what you might like and just go for it...
Circus Space (or as it is called now, National Centre for Circus Arts) has come a long way from a drafty over-sized shed in Caledonian Road and I'm so glad. From team building workshops to University degree course, there is something for everyone.
I've been volunteering for Dons Local Action Group since the start of April 2020 and I think it has saved my sanity in many ways. DLAG was set up very quickly by AFC Wimbledon to collect food donations outside shops and provide food boxes to those who are unable to leave their homes or are in real need in the area. The demographic has changed but the need is still there and I am still volunteering - my Savacentre family will always be near to my heart.
My blog "Bread! Bread! Bread!" was for the weekly newsletter that some lovely person puts together. Take a look and come and join me - we need volunteers. https://www.afcwimbledonfoundation.com/covid-19-response
I've been blogging for a while now and absolutely love it. I see all sorts of shows, both in central London and further afield and am amazed at the variety of incredible entertainment I see. Have a look at my reviews - hopefully you'll find something that appeals to you.
- Diabetes UK - London Bridges Walk 29/9/2018
- Theatre blogs - Leafy's reviews
Lovely Halloween cards, I'm ordering some catty Christmas cards...
There are so many things you can do to raise awareness and/or money for good causes. I'm was doing this one...
But sadly have had to postpone. Instead I am cycling Waterford to Dungarvan (47k) w/c 14th October 2019. The charity is the same so feel free to use the link above.