Whether you want a week away with your girlfriends or a short break with your partner, you may get some inspiration from the Leafy itineraries and reviews.
- Yoga relaxation breaks (with or without the yoga) - Bordeaux
- 3 go mad in Sicily 2018 - Residence Fontana Barone
- 4 nights on the Norfolk Broads (newbies guide to becoming a captain)
- Pasta-making and Texan hugs in Rome
- 3 go mad in Corfu 2016
- 3 go mad in Crete 2017
- Overnight in a spa hotel with extreme 4x4 driving thrown in at Brooklands, Surrey
I've been blogging for a while now and absolutely love it. I see all sorts of shows, both in central London and further afield and am amazed at the variety of incredible entertainment I see. Have a look at my reviews - hopefully you'll find something that appeals to you.
- Diabetes UK - London Bridges Walk 29/9/2018
- Theatre blogs - Leafy's reviews
Lovely Halloween cards, I'm ordering some catty Christmas cards...
There are so many things you can do to raise awareness and/or money for good causes. I'm doing this one...
Just for fun
From flying trapeze to acro-balance to canoeing - London has it all. See what you might like and just go for it...
Circus Space (or as it is called now, National Centre for Circus Arts) has come a long way from a drafty over-sized shed in Caledonian Road and I'm so glad. From team building workshops to University degree course, there is something for everyone.